Can I See Your La Fleche Pics?

Awww how exciting! Make sure to send me pics of the chicks. Mine our a week old today and doing great. This is going to be a long week for you...best wishes!

Quote:
Will do!!! And yes it is going to be an incredibly loooong week!! Ive got 2 modern game eggs that look good, some others that I forgot the name of..LOL..the La Fleche, and then I've got turken, and pheasant eggs that I cant see inside of...I cant wait.

Please dont take this the wrong way, BUT are you sure your roo is not a mixed breed? The reason I ask is cause I have NEVER seen one that color, I know there are white, black and blue, standard and bantam. Ive heard of a lady trying to make a chocolate color. I mean no harm in asking, Please dont take that the wrong way.

I would LOVE to buy some eggs from you. You can email me at home for amounts and prices. I have paypal. My home email is [email protected]..................

2222_pics_of_the_la_fleche_i_got_at_ohio_nationals_001.jpg

Here is my old boy, finally I got it to upload.........

WOW hes so pretty...and kind of scary looking too, giving me that evil eye...LOL...I guess thats what mine will look like??? I cant wait....another week......UUUGH

Their combs are really neat, the drawings dont do them justice.

Thanks y'all for the pics!!!

Last edited:
You can get La Fleche from Ideal Poultry, too.
I had them for a while and just never had good luck keeping them alive.
hmm.png
My little Cockerel (pictured below) had a tumor and had to be put down. One of them drowned in a kiddy pool and another got eaten by something. Plus I had a really hard time getting any stock, so I sold my last chicks and said audios to the breed.
Hope you have better luck with them.

100_2986.jpg

eldiabloshead.jpg

100_2361.jpg

100_2360.jpg

92caddy wrote:

Please dont take this the wrong way, BUT are you sure your roo is not a mixed breed? The reason I ask is cause I have NEVER seen one that color, I know there are white, black and blue, standard and bantam. Ive heard of a lady trying to make a chocolate color. I mean no harm in asking, Please dont take that the wrong way.

No harm taken!
big_smile.png
I had said before that I have no idea about the coloring and he must be a mix???? He is beautiful and has all the characteristics of a Fleche Bantam. I wonder what it could be though?​

I would have no clue as to what he is a mix of, or if he really is. He MAYBE what you would call a sport, you get sports from the Marans breed, so who says he isnt or you wouldnt get a sport from the La Fleche. Im not real sure how to explain what a sport is, it is an off/different color from what your birds are, it comes out of the genes that made up the breed, like my cuckoo marans, I could get a all black, or all white or even a wheatin color from my birds. Im sure somewhere on here is a link to explain what a sport is and how it comes about. Im not a good one to ask about that.

He sure is a pretty boy...............

Back
Top Bottom