CAN SOMEBODY WHO SEWS. . . .

d.k

red-headed stepchild
11 Years
Feb 6, 2008
Southeast Coast of Florida
* make me a life-size cloth dummy of my DH so that I can beat it with my possum stick?? I have had a double ear infection for 2 wks- Got antibiotics today. Asked him to do 2 simple things: put the dog's collar on her after I had given her a bath, and asked him to change her dirty water bowl and he balked at both!!! I need a dummy to man-bash!!!

yuckyuck.gif
You have my sympathy...is he regressing or something?
wink.png

Sounds like he's acting like a so 'n' so (sew 'n' sew?)

i feel for you and then they wonder why we dont feel all lovey twards them.......

Last week i was so sick i could barly move.I tell hubby im to sick to go get daughter and someone will have to take my place,he laughs and says not him.
So i go get her a few hours later like i was suppose to,hubbys like you cant go like that i was like i cant leave her up there either.And still he does nothing so i drive an hour away to get her sick as a dog,it was like having the flu and car sickness and a migrain all at once.drive back home with her and had to pull over several times,then to top it all off he even forgets our anniversary.
I just cant belive as sick as i was he laughed at me....

Hmmmmmph! Shame on he who should know better! Not to get seriously into guy bashing here, but sometimes it's the Mr. Insensitives who turn into the biggest babies when, GASP, they are sick!
th.gif

My DH used to work at the hospital He claims he has seen it all. Its OK for me to get sick as long as I still clean the huse and make his dinner. But when he has a pain look out he's the biggest baby around. But we are the stupid ones because we do it and they know it. My daughters got fthe right idea. When shes sick she goes to bed no matter what(she gets migraines bad).her DH knows he has to take over or starve. The kids are smart they come to Grammy's lol

Send me a picture of him and I will see what I can do.
gig.gif
I need a good face picture. I know someone who can put anything on a shirt. LOL if he has big bones it may cost a little more to ship him back.
lau.gif

wow... reminds me to give my DH extra hugs & kisses for being the wonderful man he is. How long have you folks been married? Sounds like it's time for some remedial marriage counseling or workshops...

Just make a little cut-out, stuff it with straw, stick pins in it...
Oh, sorry, that would be wrong... right? Yeah, just go ahead and hit him. It'll make you feel better, and he gets to share the pain:rolleyes: Mine's really great, except for the daily coffee cup in the bathroom. Hope you're feeling better.

Back
Top Bottom