CAN SOMEBODY WHO SEWS. . . .

Quote:
Yup, and some of then aren't even very good at that!!!!
lau.gif

Dummy, man, lump-o-(stuff), PITA, how many alternative terms can we come up with? Perhaps you should heave on his feet the next time he pulls a stunt like that!
sickbyc.gif
Lucky me, I got a good one, and I'm KEEPING him! Send yours to any of us, and we'll train him up right:eek:!

* Lol, guess I'm basicly a pacifist at heart?? A P.O.'d pacifist, but still a pacifist. Mostly I scream and yell (and swear) when I'm mad. BUT, I did once throw an electric can opener at him (missed), did once tell him he was far from smart to be shadowing me when I was mad, and viciously taking it out on the shrubbery-- with the loppers (He removed himself immediately!!), and did once start pounding him in his sleep when I half-woke from a bad dream in which he'd been mean to me. . . . (He didn't think that was fair justification. . . I DID!!)
tongue.png

Last edited:
d.k :

* make me a life-size cloth dummy of my DH so that I can beat it with my possum stick?? I have had a double ear infection for 2 wks- Got antibiotics today. Asked him to do 2 simple things: put the dog's collar on her after I had given her a bath, and asked him to change her dirty water bowl and he balked at both!!! I need a dummy to man-bash!!!

I know which dummy I would bash
smack.gif

my best friend from kindergarten just sent me an email of a video that shows how some woman super glued her hubby's slippers to the floor when she was mad at him...
and how he slipped them on, holding a glass of milk... and;) not trying to give any pointers here, I don't have a man so don't have that problem, can't get over how I can't find one to replace the first one, no one seems to fit his shoes and I know I placed him on a throne:/ LOL

There are some pretty great guys on this site, family men, who build wonderful coops and raise awesome birds and treat their ladies and children wonderfully... I think positive creates positive, so try that, it usually works, like when you want to ask something, use the word "would" instead of "could" as they always think "of course I can but I don't want to..." but if you say "would..." they always feel like a Shining Knight on a White Horse, coming to rescue their Princess;)

Back
Top Bottom