Can someone help me find this duckie waterer mug?

That's my Limpy! Right before the memorial day weekend he went completely lame, could not even make a single step. He's the reason why i am here, on the picture i just had him recovered from playing »Ducktanic« in his bath and while cleaning and preening he rolled over, see post #8.
Belly rub? Forget it: If i'm grabbing him he's yelling »Murder Death Crime« from the top of his voice. Indian runners are so squeamish…
Ah.. ok. I'll go check it out. Thanks. :)
Funny.. my ducks scream that too when I pick em up..:lau I have Calls.. loud mouths..:rolleyes::gig

Glad to hear Limpy is doing better!!

Also I must now go to Walmart to get those. You know. For the container...

My new rescue duckling gets so excited when I come home from work. She runs over and demands belly scratches. Then madly flaps her mini fluff wings and dashes around in circles out of joy.

I taught her down on command and also to touch a target stick. She is three weeks old tomorrow!!

:love:clap

Attachments

• IMG_20180930_090020_046.jpg
    IMG_20180930_090020_046.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 8
Glad to hear Limpy is doing better!!

Also I must now go to Walmart to get those. You know. For the container...

My new rescue duckling gets so excited when I come home from work. She runs over and demands belly scratches. Then madly flaps her mini fluff wings and dashes around in circles out of joy.

I taught her down on command and also to touch a target stick. She is three weeks old tomorrow!!

:love:clap
Your post makes me wanna have some more little ducklings! They are cute, intelligent and have personality.
Mine were already ~a month old when we bought them. Squeamish, afraid TouchMeNots…
Is she wearing a knit sweater on that picture?

Your post makes me wanna have some more little ducklings! They are cute, intelligent and have personality.
Mine were already ~a month old when we bought them. Squeamish, afraid TouchMeNots…
Is she wearing a knit sweater on that picture?

She has personality for days! I am constantly laughing at how ridiculous the mad foot flapping is on the floor as she races off to my bedroom to look at herself in the mirror! Lol!

Yes! I crocheted her a tiny sweater! :gig
That picture sums up her personality!

She has personality for days! I am constantly laughing at how ridiculous the mad foot flapping is on the floor as she races off to my bedroom to look at herself in the mirror! Lol!

Yes! I crocheted her a tiny sweater! :gig
That picture sums up her personality!
:thumbsup Yes i remember that »pitt, patt, pitt, patt« sound! I'm afraid i'm a duck-addict now!

Back
Top Bottom