Can someone please help me?

Newly hatched Chicks don't need food for 3 days. Only observe try not to interact with the chick till eat starts to eat. Exceptions, if the chick is having serious issues.

May I ask why we can’t interact with it?
We brought it home 2 little friends and it perked right up and is cheeping again and snuggled up with its buddies. I’m surprised how much bigger it is than the other two who are one day older. That’s maybe why she was malpositioned?

I'm so glad! She just needed a buddy.💕 We rescued one who got beat up in the coop last night and now needs a buddy. Going to the farm store in the morning lol!!

I'm so glad! She just needed a buddy.💕 We rescued one who got beat up in the coop last night and now needs a buddy. Going to the farm store in the morning lol!!
I guess that’s why they call it chicken math haha. Good luck with your lonely one. Let me know how it goes.
07849816-E52B-416B-B1EB-9716DCE45D6D.jpeg

She's got a baby sister, and is so happy now! We are actually on the road today, so they are on the road trip with us.😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
20210501_110832.jpg

Well, this little chick is a mean mean bully. She’s bigger than her two buddies, she’s always pecking at them and stealing their food from their beaks, and she ferociously pecks the kids hands when they try to hold her. Maybe this is a sign that it’s going to be an aggressive rooster?

Back
Top Bottom