Can someone please tell me anything about this incubator

watch dog

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 13, 2014

What are these 2 knobs for? I am having trouble controlling humidity level, it will not drop below 97.

Which Knobs? There are vents holes in the back open them to control humidity or use a smaller water pan. There are two knobs on the right side as you look at it from the front. The back one that looks like a bent rod is the back up thermostat. Adjust the front one to its max and then adjust the back one to read 102F after the temp is stable for several hours at 102F then adjust the front knob down to 99.5F / 100F leaving the back one where it was. run it for several more hours to ensure temps are stable. Adjust humidity be opening/closeing vents on the back or useing a smaller water pan. You should always have at least one open on both the top and bottom three vents on the back of the unit.

Last edited:
What are these 2 knobs for? I am having trouble controlling humidity level, it will not drop below 97.
Double check the humidity gage against another to ensure they are reading about the same. Or calibrate it there are several poste on here telling you just how to do it.

Don't have an extra gauge, but will check into calibration, will let you know how it goes, thanks for the information

Last edited:
Starting to feel like a newbie, just realized that the so called hydrometer is actually a temp gauge. I don't want everyone laughing at once. So, I am now making a mad dash to town to get a temp/hydro gauge to recalibrate everything that should not have been calibrated.

Back
Top Bottom