Can someone tell me what breed these chicks are??

Jaimi

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 1, 2008
North Central Alabama
I got them out of the "assorted pullet" bin and Tractor Supply. I couldnt resist!
big_smile.png

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

Theoreticlly, they COULD possiable be bantams b/c there were some really small grey chicks in the bin too, but I don't think they are...but I could be wrong..

well, the striped ones look like EE's (aka Americauna's). i'm not sure. the brown ones - well, i have no idea, but they sure are cute!! Hope this helps! ):

I think I'll just go back and ask tomarro! Do you think they would know? The did have some RIR's in a seperate bin, so maybe they will...
Also, I think I am going to see if they can order me a few other types; I'd love a dominique and a silver seabright.
big_smile.png

roll.png
I gotten bit by the chick bug...again!
Thanks!

They probably won't have a clue - but you might get lucky!

I have some that look just like that stripey one that I picked up at TSC last week and I'm HOPING they are EErs.

I'll try to get some better pics tomarrow when they are settled in better; Maybe that'll help.
And just one more ?: Do I need to add anything to their water, like sugar or something? The borwn one is VERY active, the the black one isn't quite so much. She isn't sluggish or anything, just not quite AS active.
TAT!

OMG I got some too yesterday at TSC. Same kind as yours. I also got 3 bantams but haven't a clue as to what they are. I've never raised bantams so this is a new venture for me. But those lil babies are soooooo cute. I've never seen such tiny lil things, one of the bantams is black w'feathered feet. So I wonder what type of cochin breed it might be. Guess only time will tell. I'm just so happy my broodies adopted them all last night. They have new babies and the babies have that sweet love only a mom can give.

Back
Top Bottom