can someone translate this for me cuban spanish to english

Dar

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
I have tired the online translators with no luck

thanks

ME DEMORÉ EN ENVIARLES CORREO PORQUE TENIA MUCHÍSIMO EXCESO DE TRABAJO, PERO YA TENGO POCO TRABAJO. ESTOY BIEN EXTRAÑÁNDOLOS MUCHOS. DIME SI VIENEN EN NOVIEMBRE PARA SACAR MIS VACACIONES.

ME DEMORÉ EN ENVIARLES CORREO PORQUE TENIA MUCHÍSIMO EXCESO DE TRABAJO, PERO YA TENGO POCO TRABAJO. ESTOY BIEN EXTRAÑÁNDOLOS MUCHOS. DIME SI VIENEN EN NOVIEMBRE PARA SACAR MIS VACACIONES.

My sending things in the mail has been delayed because I have way too much work. But I have just a little work. that's good. they were very surprised. it says if they come in november for taking my vacation.

that's leftover from highschool spanish, so it might not be perfect... but maybe it will tide you over until someone actually knows better.

Babblefish says: Delay in sending MAIL ME BECAUSE I HAD A LOT OF WORK OVER BUT I HAVE SOME WORK. WELL I'M greatly missed. TELL ME IF YOU COME IN NOVEMBER TO TAKE MY VACATION.

Of course I had to chose "Spanish" and Cuban is slightly different (I used to know how to swear in Cuban! See what living in Miami taught me?
lol.png
) but that's the basic gist of it.

Last edited:

I'd translate it as:
I'm delayed sending because of too much work, but now I'm not so busy. I'm good but missing them a lot(?) Tell me if they're coming in november so I can take my vacation.

Does that make any sense?

Last edited:
Quote:
I was delayed in sending them by mail because I had a lot of excess work, but I now have little work. I am fine, missing them/you all a lot. Tell me if they/you all are coming in November so I can put in for vacation.

Translating word for word is awfully hard to understand, you have to get the core concept of it. As my references? I still dream in Spanish, after some 36 years.

I agree with previous poster, I grew up in Spain, translating word for word would be confusing, lol. And it says exactly wha tthe previous poster said!!

Back
Top Bottom