can they?

Oh that's cute. I'm glad twister has done so well :) things are good my moms chickens and my geese are arriving next week on Friday :) I'm super excited I can't wait. I'm hoping I have a great experience with them like everyone talks about on here lol. I'm debating on hand feeding with them. I've read that it can lead to aggressive behavior and I don't want them but yet I love hand feeding lol. I think I'll vote against it this time :( weather is getting nice or was now its back to rainy and mugginess for the next few days along with scattered thunderstorms. Last night the thunderstorms knocked out the power for a second and my incubator fan quite working again. I really hate this incubator I figured 3rd times the charm but I don't think so. Today's a quite day for the most part. Gotta bring the puppy and kittys to get their rabies vaccine. This should be fun. Last year one of my cats was so bad they turned him around and shoved his head back in the carrier and gave the shot right above his tail. I'm hoping he won't be as bad as last year but I know he will be lol. How's things there?

Yeah for babies no new duckies? Let me know how the geese thing goes:) oh I hate vet day :( good luck with that lol. Weather is big polar here its sunny and hot one day then raining and cold the next. But its supposed to straighten out this weekend! Still no day off :( been super busy but I'm taking a week off starting Saturday! My mom dad and one of my brothers his wife and 6 kids + 2 of one of my sisters kids will be here Friday! And my son graduates high school on Tuesday! So lots going on here lol.

No the hatchery I got them from is all done selling ducklings for the year. I can't believe it but its true, so I just got the geese. It was a horrible time lol. I hear ya its supposed to be hot hot until this weekend its supposed to storm. That will be great for you. Get lots of rest. Well with all the family around it might be hard :p congrats to your son. I bet he's happy I know I was when I graduated. So today on my way home I found a painted turtle so I called my bf on my cell and asked if I could have a turtle he said why and I said cause I found one and its a real cute Lil baby. He said o.k. and when I brought it inside he's like you lied and I said bout what and hes like that's not a baby. But I get to keep it anyway. I'm excited I haven't had a turtle for a pet in like 5 years.

Edited to correct my spelling

Last edited:
Dang hatchery! I'm so excited for your babies though. I am so resting lol that's the best part about mom coming lol. Oh that's cool! I love turtles I have a sulcata tortoise ( I probably spelled that wrong) they are so sweet. Lol I'm glad that your boyfriend and my husband love us enough to put up with our animal crazy lol!that's how you know you found the perfect guy ;)

Yes that's what I said. They were out of stock for awhile so I called the hatchery thinking maybe they just had a bunch of orders and the Lady told me they are done selling them for the year. I was like really and she said yes so. Right mom will take care of it :) I used to have 2 turtles but my mom got rid of them. Hmm never heard of it I'll have to Google them. Yes I know. I was just thinking that the other day how lucky I am. Especially because he helps out with caring for them which I love.

Back
Top Bottom