can they?

I'm not sure yet still have to call and see if this is going to work out. It has been a very bad day :( how was your day? Is it warming up? We just got the babies a bigger pool still a kiddie pool but deep enough they can dive they love it! I can't wait til their pond is ready :)

:( I'm sad to hear you've had a bad day. Hope things get better. It wasn't bad I had to work 4 to midnight well at least I thought I did but my boss changed my hours to 3 to 11 and I never read the note she left but only lost 15 mins so not too bad and she wasn't mad. Other than that its been a good day. Weather has been rainy. It was humid today but only in the low 70s. Still waiting for it to warm up. Oh I bet they are in ducky heaven with that new pool. I know my Perkins like the pool they have this year better then last. Oh they are getting a pond? How lovely. My bf was thinking about making one but I told him there's a lot to a pond then what meets the eye and one I explained it he understood. He wanted to stock it with fish but maybe down the road it'd be nice to have something like that. So how's wok going? I'd ya get a day off yet?

Oh my that's a long time with no days off. I'm hoping you get Saturday off! Not yet I just placed the order yesterday and last I checked my order was still pending. They should be here by next Friday though if it like the last time I ordered from them. Things are good except the weather of course lol. We are getting all the stuff from all them tornadoes down south now. By the feel of it its gonna be another cold summer. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Yeah for babies :) boo for crappy weather and cold summers :( looks like I'm working tomorrow. One of my chickens died this morning I have been sad all day:( weather is weird here to cold and raining. Hope I get time tomorrow to try and check on ducklings tomorrow.

Oh poor chicken. What happened? I hope you get time to check on them too. I'm sure they'd love it. Oh I need some chicken raising help and figured I'd ask you :) I posted over in the chicken section but not everyone is as friendly as the duck forum people. Is it like brooding ducks?

Yes it is the same lighting and all just be careful with water cuz they can drown that's what happened to my baby chicken the other day. And I here ya about the chicken people.

Welcome lol I'm no chicken pro but I will help anytime I can actually pay u back for all your help lol :) I know I was so sad. It was my fault I got home at midnight and forgot to empty the pool:(

Back
Top Bottom