can they?

Guess who with permission from the hubby so we can give the new baby companions put in a order for ducklings ? I'm so excited and I ended up getting three more chicks lol. He needs some company until the ducklings get here:) by the way if I turn up dead the hubby did it lol!

Yay that's great news! How's the little guy doing? He eating yet? Lol bad hubby. Besides they will be babies and you can't stay mad at babies they are too cute but afterwards he just might lol. Just tell him they were extras lmao.

Hmm that's good except his walking. Have you given him any vitamins? I'd try some in his water and see if that helps. Lots of protein too like the mealworms and crickets and stuff. When babies are born in the wild that's what they eat for the first 2 weeks or so is protein then they dwindle off to insects and grass and plants and stuff. The dropper is a good idea. Sounds like you've got it covered :) oh did you get ahold of that place you were gonna call?

They are such a pain like that. They probably won't be very helpful but you never know. How's the little one doing? I'm so jealous can't you tell? Lol

He is doing great today walking better still a little clumsy especially when he's panicked he is a nervous little tike :) but getting a lot stronger I even had a hard time getting him to sit still for his hand feeding. Lol:) I thought I was getting this weekend off but no 21 days in a row with two double shifts Thursday and Friday I'm so mad :( will try and keep you posted but if you don't here from me Thursday- Sunday that's why.

Aww that's so awesome. I'm so glad he's making such great progress. Your such a good mommy :) omg that's crazy. You poor thing I'm sure you're going to be very tired once your day off get here's.I will be patiently waiting for your rreturn. Hopefully with pics of your adorable new family member :D

Back
Top Bottom