Can we bake chicken treats on aluminum foil?

HALthebirdlady

In the Brooder
Dec 4, 2021
I love baking chicken safe goodies, but I was wondering, is it okay to bake the chicken treats on aluminum foil? I don't know if that could transfer some kind of chemical. Thanks y'all!

I love baking chicken safe goodies, but I was wondering, is it okay to bake the chicken treats on aluminum foil? I don't know if that could transfer some kind of chemical. Thanks y'all!
don't think it will transfer anything if it did, I don't think it would be safe for humans. It's been used for cooking for human food for a long time.

Aluminum is toxic! Should not be used for cooking. It leaches into the food. I had high Aluminum levels just from eating breakfast 5 days a week at a Mexican restaurant. They cook with Aluminum. I am self taught in wholistic medicine. The government tells you lots of stuff Is safe, but it is not

I never used it since I thought to post this. That's wonderful you do wholistic meds! I know most cooking pans are coated with teflon. I have one that's VERY old, but I still don't like cooking on any metal. Do you know of alternatives? Thank you so much for replying! I figured it must be toxic. She's a member of my family, and although I'm not planning to get more chickens (I just worry too much, she has friends that come over, and I'm in forensics and extremely busy), I appreciate everyone who recognizes they can be family and warn me ❤❤

I never used it since I thought to post this. That's wonderful you do wholistic meds! I know most cooking pans are coated with teflon. I have one that's VERY old, but I still don't like cooking on any metal. Do you know of alternatives? Thank you so much for replying! I figured it must be toxic. She's a member of my family, and although I'm not planning to get more chickens (I just worry too much, she has friends that come over, and I'm in forensics and extremely busy), I appreciate everyone who recognizes they can be family and warn me ❤❤
You may want to go to the website motivation.com. I recently saw an article there reviewing all the types of cooking Pan. According to that article Teflon it's fun and it's derivative I forgot what it's called, comma puts out toxic chemicals. The dangerous pot is when you get a scratch in the material then it really reaches out. It is best to store food in glass. Plastic not good to drink because the plastic leaches toxic materials. Some toxins Bisphenol A, Like the one that leaches out of plastic comes out of the body in a relatively short time period. there is another class of chemicals goes called forever chemicals and they have a 20 or 30 year half life.

Back
Top Bottom