Can we tell yet , Day 14 new pics , color of buttons??

will the males always have no spots? I have a couple of coturnix that I believe are female but they have the rust color...lighter though...and spots.

I was looking at my other two cortunix and I ether have 2 males or one male and a female , I am leaning tword one male one female of the non pictured two as the one has rust coloring with more spots and the other one has more rust and more solid less spots.
I have pics of my buttons now for you guys to comment on the colors of hopefully you wont mind me puttin them here .

23413_060809_182600.jpg

This is of my dark brown and black ones , its funny some are like wyndotts or barred rocks and some though black and brown like the others have lines of color instead of more specklish patterns. Its hard to discribe.

23413_060809_182200.jpg

23413_060809_182101.jpg

this one you can see some of my lighter ones a little better

23413_060809_182100.jpg

23413_060809_182000.jpg

last but not least

So can anyone see any colors types in there or is the quaility of the pic and the age of the birds too much to dechypher.

I see a bunch of blue faces (the blacks) the roos will be blue and gorgeous soon enough the hens will stay kinda dark but no blue (unless you have a strange one like citalk2much does hahah)!

I also see wilds (the ones that are marked sort of simliar to a brown coturnix)

I also see silvers or slates (i still have trouble telling those apart)

I also see a red breasted (that extoically speckled black and white looking one hard to tell sex from that pic the roo take as bit to show up may be a hen tho i personally think that the red breasted hens are GORGEOUS)!

and if I missed any that seems to look like what the majority of your colors are hopefully citalk2much pipes in soon
big_smile.png
fl.gif

Do you have pics of the types you see ? So I can see what I should be looking for while they grow.?

and thank you ,, that one thats white and speckled is one of my faves but shure is a fiesty thing , they all are though.

tongue.png
very nice thank you so much , thats almost perfect but they should do , new chicks , 2 week olds in thre first feathers then adults
wink.png
it was grate though thank you very much .

Back
Top Bottom