Solved Can you activate tapatalk again

We have unfortunately decided to separate from that application. There were too many reports of problems and we also didn't like the way they were interacting with our data.

Fortunately the mobile version of this site is extremely friendly and easy to use.

We have unfortunately decided to separate from that application. There were too many reports of problems and we also didn't like the way they were interacting with our data.
In all the years I've been involved in forums, their application gets worse with each release, and the introduce more bugs rather than fixes.

Tapatalk was working great before the conversion. I was wondering if it would be able to activate it again.

Thank you so much.

Tapatalk was working great before the conversion. I was wondering if it would be able to activate it again.

Thank you so much.
HI there...
I read this same question some where recently but can't seem to find the answer quickly for you.
You may want to do a search for it using the SEARCH button

Thank you so much.
Front end maybe, but their back end coding and application is terrible from a forum owners perspective. They also harvest all your own data, and push it as their own via search engines.

Example:

Search "TapaTalk z22se" in Google:

upload_2017-5-26_8-12-8.png

https://www.tapatalk.com/forum/1465054

That is content pulled from my site when I had TapaTalk installed, which they are presenting to search engines, with their own domain and URL structure on the content. They provide a "link" back to the original site, who own the content. Terrible practice.

Ok. Thanks for the information. I totally understand and didn't realize that the app was so bad. I appreciate all your efforts. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom