Can you feed chickens banana peels???

Also this is true not a joke regarding bananas:
If you have any spots, rub the inner part of the banana skin on the spot and it will soon go.
Also to keep them fresh longer, wrap tin foil over the top of the banana, never put them in the fridge.

Well I have a few banan peel and am going to try it will update you all with the results

When feeding your chickens banana peels be sure that you poultry don't slip and injure themselves by stepping on a banana peel.

That reminded me of what a late friend said, he said that the perfect wife was any woman who owned a beer joint and who had one foot in the grave and her other foot on a nanner peel. It didn't help my friend however because his wife's boy friend killed my friend.

Life was a magazine that use to cost only a dime. But back then I never had more than a nickel, well that's life. :pop:barnie

Also this is true not a joke regarding bananas:
If you have any spots, rub the inner part of the banana skin on the spot and it will soon go.
Also to keep them fresh longer, wrap tin foil over the top of the banana, never put them in the fridge.
well I tried it all over my spotted polka dot dress and it didnt work LOL

@DeanneG and Chickengeorgeto,
I wish I hadn't read about the worm in bananas, I'm not eating anymore.
Shame because another good point about them is, if you have an upset stomach or maybe a slight food poisoning, eating bananas helps settle it, now what am I going to do?

There are no bananas without the peels. The peel is in fact edible, too. In reality, they’re eaten throughout the world other than the United States. It has a great deal of vitamins B6 and B12, in addition to, magnesium and potassium. Plus, it’s packed with fiber and protein, along with, polyphenols, carotenoids, and so on.

The only harmful aspect about chickens eating the banana peels is that they might have been treated with chemicals like insecticides. These might possibly make your chickens really ill, and you if you eat their eggs.

Back
Top Bottom