Can you freeze jelly beans?

My publix used to have a JellyBelly section. You could get any flavor you wanted by the pound. For a special treat I would get half black and half cinnamon flavored. Yum!

Black licorice jelly beans plus buttered popcorn jelly beans= mmmmhmmm.
wink.png

Bleck! Black Jelly beans! Who in the right mind would EAT those things!

I will not eat black jelly beans
I will not eat black jelly bellies
I will not eat black Swizzlers
I will not eat black licorce strings
I will not eat black "Black Jack" gum
I will not eat black Anise bears
I will not eat black Smith brothers cough drops

Yes Sam I am, I will not eat this nor I will eat that!

BLECK! Go ahead and eat them at your leisure. I like to see your teeth dyed black when you get done with the bag!
wink.png

I think the more apt question is... can you give your chickens jelly beans? Frozen, thawed, black, spiced, cinnamon, jellybellies, yes,no,maybe, what if they steal the one you drop while you are picking through them? Will it make them sick, give them a sugar high, or put spots on their eggs? We really need to know these things.

( I love the fact that there are 3 pages of posts on freezing jelly beans.)

Oh, okay. Actually got around to reading this thread and now it sorta makes sense. I was going to ask, "Why? Are you expecting a jelly bean crises?"
:gig

:lol: OOh,. great... now i have to worry about THAT! Now i really need to stock up on jelly beans... :p

I think the more apt question is... can you give your chickens jelly beans?  Frozen, thawed, black, spiced, cinnamon, jellybellies, yes,no,maybe, what if they steal the one you drop while you are picking through them? Will it make them sick, give them a sugar high, or put spots on their eggs? We really need to know these things.

( I love the fact that there are 3 pages of posts on freezing jelly beans.)

Oh dear,.. i dont know...
I'm kinda selfish with my jelly beans... not sure if i'll share with the chickens..
Heck, the kids are lucky to get any... :lol:

I'm not sure I want to think about a chicken with a sugar rush.
hide.gif

But now, thanks to OldGuy43, redhen's husband is going to wonder why the freezer is stuffed with jellybeans.

If the apocalypse happens in December you'll wish you had stocked the freezer with jellybeans. Those suckers will be worth their weight in gold to all the folks needing a sugar fix. It'll be a new form of currency.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom