Can you freeze jelly beans?

I can not help reading Old Guy's last post!
gig.gif

I would like to think Reagan DID take his jelly beans with him to everlasting life. Like the mummies, he probably couldn't eat them but I am sure they will be food for the .........................!

I do remember the kid ramming the jelly bean up in his nose, so those doctors at the ER has those special jelly belly extractors!

Ok,

Jellybeans are frozen...

Just looked at the 2nd post. Freezing only adds two months to the shelf life of a jellybean??? They are good for 8-10 months on the shelf.

Last edited:
Ok,

Jellybeans are frozen...

Just looked at the 2nd post. Freezing only adds two months to the shelf life of a jellybean??? They are good for 8-10 months on the shelf.
Well, that kinda answers one question anyway. You can't take 'em with you. Than again, perhaps jelly beans are incorruptible in the after-life.

Darn! Every time I think we have an answer the answer just creates another question.

(This thread reminds me of some of the great philosophical discussions we had when I was younger. Of course, back in-the-day said discussions were interspersed with off-topic comments such as; "Hey Bogart, pass it!" "Whoa that was harsh. We need to change the water." and "Man, have I got a serious case of the munchies! Pass the jelly beans, dude."
cool.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom