Can you freeze jelly beans?

As I was eating cranberry/orange marmalade last night, I thought, "This would make a great jelly bean."
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
Cranberry/orange? Hmmm.
I'd never heard of these 'til I moved to Austin, but how about chocolate dipped strawberry's flavored jelly beans?
droolin.gif
The real thing here is popular around Valentines and Mothers day.

I tried something along those lines last night. I was eating cherry and strawberry jellybeans and pieces of Ghirardelli chocolate.
droolin.gif

Quote:
bun.gif
lady, why are ya hiding?
lau.gif
Would you believe, 2 (or is it 3) jokes for the price of one?
hu.gif

Ew, ew, ew, me, me! Call on me.

I want an intervention. I do, I do. Yes I do!
Take 2, and call me in the morning.

Years ago I went to a amateur/avant garde theater production. So avant garde it was staged in a commercial garage.
The play was set in a mental institution. The audience was expected to perform along with the actors. We were patients. Every time a bell rang we were supposed to take our pills. They gave us jelly beans and tic tacs to take.
I do not recall what the play was about, I do remember the actors running around the garage waving their arms above their heads moaning "Always, always, always" over and over again.

Imp

Take 2, and call me in the morning.

Years ago I went to a amateur/avant garde theater production. So avant garde it was staged in a commercial garage.
The play was set in a mental institution. The audience was expected to perform along with the actors. We were patients. Every time a bell rang we were supposed to take our pills. They gave us jelly beans and tic tacs to take.
I do not recall what the play was about, I do remember the actors running around the garage waving their arms above their heads moaning "Always, always, always" over and over again.

Imp
Dr Imp, lease post the name of that play. I want to attend.
ya.gif

They won't keep me , will they?
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom