Can You Freeze Twizzlers Candy?

No, you absolutely cannot! Best send em to me, a.s.a.p.
droolin.gif

(I can't eat em, but I can sniff em really hard
tongue.png
)

Red, I've known you a good long while now, love you like a little sister. However, I do believe that's the most bizarre question outta you to date.
lol.png

Ummmmm hold up I want in the shipping order
lau.gif
lau.gif

Stick them in a gallon freezer bag and they will last like McDonalds fries (forever)
gig.gif

Freeze twizzlers with the ends cut off so its open at both ends. Then when you serve your frozen drinks give out the Twizzlers as straws. Mmmmmm!

Otherwise don't freeze them. Kept sealed they last practically forever. Frozen they are really hard and when you thaw them the outside gets slimy.

Quote:
Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy at CityGirl's house, great idea!
celebrate.gif

Ahem... I don't have the extra twizzlers or the extra dip. Since I hate going to the grocery store there is very little edible about the place. My house is a poor choice. Red on the other hand seems to have party food aplenty...

Quote:
celebrate.gif

WOOHOOO!!!!! Chicken PARTYY
ya.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Whoo hoo! I'll bring the Twizzlers!
bun.gif

I also brought 12 cans of nuts yesterday too..
hide.gif
I'll bring them too!
lol.png

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Freeze twizzlers with the ends cut off so its open at both ends. Then when you serve your frozen drinks give out the Twizzlers as straws. Mmmmmm!

Otherwise don't freeze them. Kept sealed they last practically forever. Frozen they are really hard and when you thaw them the outside gets slimy.

OOh a twizzler straw...
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
celebrate.gif

Ahem... I don't have the extra twizzlers or the extra dip. Since I hate going to the grocery store there is very little edible about the place. My house is a poor choice. Red on the other hand seems to have party food aplenty...

It will be a BYOJF, a BYOB and a BYOC. Your house is perfect!!! Is it cooler there? Party at CityGirls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom