Can you guess my pullets?

Hmm i thought it would be easier to figure out, there are so many different kinds! The black one said Australorp but there were others mixed in too that were on hold for someone I guess. She didnt seem very knowledgeble on them. I don't even know if it's female but I had to choose a straight run chick because there were only the 5 yellow in the pullets bucket and you have to buy in sixes.

I agree this yellow chick could be a Delaware...time will tell. The feathers can grow in with different colors than they will have as an adult.

I think the black chick could be a Black Sexlink or an Autstralorp, just not as much white as some show. Again time will tell. If it stays black and gets green sheen, Australorp. If it gets some red bleed through at neck hackles and often breast, Black Sex Link.

LofMc

I agree this yellow chick could be a Delaware...time will tell. The feathers can grow in with different colors than they will have as an adult.

I think the black chick could be a Black Sexlink or an Autstralorp, just not as much white as some show. Again time will tell. If it stays black and gets green sheen, Australorp. If it gets some red bleed through at neck hackles and often breast, Black Sex Link.

LofMc

Ahh didn't know that, i thought the new "big girl" feathers coming out would be what they will look like. Thanks everyone!

Feathering progress

Back
Top Bottom