Can you help ID and sex my chicks please?!

IMG_20170314_225438_129.jpg
CameraZOOM-20170603124448453.jpg

Can anybody please help ID this guy :)

They are still too young. Wait about 3-4 weeks then you can have a definitive answer. Sexing is iffy at a young age since they can change drastically in just a few days.

Ok! I just thought some guesses would be fun- but I would really like to know for sure!

Pretty babies!

I usually see signs of a rooster about 3 weeks. You are almost to that three week mark...almost...

Will you post updated pictures in a week or so? It will be easier to help identify the gender of the babies then. :)

Pretty babies!

I usually see signs of a rooster about 3 weeks. You are almost to that three week mark...almost...

Will you post updated pictures in a week or so? It will be easier to help identify the gender of the babies then. :)
Yes I will!!! Thanks so much!!

I agree, it's still too early to tell @Mbart83 but for the blue lav orp, it's the lavender color, also known as Self Blue (this is different from Andalusian Blue), orps come in both colors but they look different.

I wing sex my chicks by pulling out wing, if double row of feathers=pullet and if all feathers are equal across = pulley! Anything else = rooster !! Usually I am spot on !! Been lucky so far

Back
Top Bottom