Can you spoil your chickens?

There have been three or four days when I could swear I can tell that they've grown overnight. Today was one of those days - I realized they're not so much chicks now as they are average-sized birds that actually allow me to hold them. Amazing!

Can you spoil your chickens....YES! Mine had lobster tonight for dinner with watermelon for desert. They wait at my backdoor for me to come out hoping that I have a treat for them. I actually had one sneak in and got into the cat food. If I am carrying grocery bags they attack them...Do you know how high a chicken can jump?...at least to my waist. You can not eat at my picnic table without a cheeseburger being stolen! If I knew how to post pics I have some good ones

yuckyuck.gif

Tricia's Triple Z :

Can you spoil your chickens....YES! Mine had lobster tonight for dinner with watermelon for desert.

Way to funny. Ours think watermelon is a staple, not a treat.
gig.gif
By the time they're done with it all that's left is the green outter skin, and they always want more. We had read that lobster was fine, so we also tossed in a couple of tails last weekend. They were wacko.
lau.gif
It was chicken soccer and the lobster tail was the ball. POOR lobster...​

I spoil mine like crazy! I even make them cookies sometimes! Also, oatmeal. I bought them a treat ball, and a leash so that I can take them on walks. I give them daily treats, and massages, too. I love them like crazy.
love.gif

I love to spoil my chicks and all the other critters in my life! I love when they see me and come running out to meet me! This is my first time owning chickens and I must say they are fun to watch! I just bought a variety of herb plants for them :p

Back
Top Bottom