Can you take a dog (on a leash,of course) into a Tractor Supply store?

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
13 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
We have to take Kane to the vet on Thursday. Since there's a TSC store in a town close to the town where the vet's office is, I figured we'd stop in at the TSC, but I can only do it if we can take Kane in the store with us; won't leave him in the car by himself.

Moxiechick

Songster
10 Years
Jan 15, 2010
Maine
We've taken Moxie into the TSC store near us. We were a little apprehensive at first, but then that quickly went away. They were super friendly and the cashier even gave Moxie a biscuit!
woot.gif
:)

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
13 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Quote:
Ok thanks. We usually go to Atwoods, which is alot like TSC and Atwoods does allow dogs, so I thought TSC might too. Kane is still small enough he can ride in the shopping cart.

kelseygirl707

Dances with Chickens
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Lakeport, Ca.
Probably depends on the store. I know in our small town, people bring pets in all the stores, even saw a girl with a kitten in the grocery store the other day. We're in a small country town, and nobody really cares if pets are brought in stores, in fact most store owners around here bring there dogs with them.

CoyoteMagic

RIP ?-2014
12 Years
Apr 20, 2007
only the shadow knows.....
Quote:
Ditto.

I still get hassled even though my dog is in her Service Dog Vest.

But then again she isn't your normally expected Service Dog (not a German Shepard or Lab) and I don't have a visual handicap.

ETA---I love when someone says to me in a snotty way, "You don't look handicapped". I respond with, "Well, you don't look stupid either but I guess looks can be deceiving" I know, I'm bad.

Last edited:

nwgirl

Songster
10 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Everett, Washington
Quote:
Ditto.

I still get hassled even though my dog is in her Service Dog Vest.

But then again she isn't your normally expected Service Dog (not a German Shepard or Lab) and I don't have a visual handicap.

ETA---I love when someone says to me in a snotty way, "You don't look handicapped". I respond with, "Well, you don't look stupid either but I guess looks can be deceiving" I know, I'm bad.

You are too funny.
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Bluemoon420

The Rooster Queen
10 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Livingston County, MI
There's a TSC not too far from us that does rescue events and even a vaccination clinics ( I think once a month ) for dogs. I'd just call and ask to be sure though.

Bluemoon

Last edited:

Top Bottom