Can You Tell Me What These Are?

LustyWriter09

Songster
7 Years
Jun 22, 2014
New Mexico
They are bantams, that I know. I got them on March 25th. So they might be 7 or 8 days old. The tricky part is that they were labled mixed bantams! So I am clueless ^-^

They are almost 100% beautiful orangish red all over with a little bit of brown. And on their back is a semi stark contrast black like ( ) almost like a ladybug lol. And one of them has a little bit of yellow in the front or a tad white on the wing tips.

The one on the far left and the one on the far right. I guess the picture doesn't quite do them justice becuase they are way more vibrant hewed then the pictures!

They went nuts with the water as if they never saw it -rolls eyes- I had just refilled them.

Any sugestions would be awesome! Thank You!

I know that the big orangish red one is a rhode island red (most likely a rooster), and the two cream tinted and black feathered two are golden spangled hamburgs (1 male and 1 female), the other 5 are bantams (4 females and 1 roo 'the black one'). For the bantam breeds- 1 possible very light mille fleur d'uccle female, 1 porcelain d'uccle female, both bearded/muffed. The black one is a possible cochin bantam male, then those two that I couldn't figure out.

Thank you!!! I'll even update on their growth progress!

Back
Top Bottom