CANADA heads to the Polls Oct 14.

* They are right, it is hot here. . . Depending on where "here" is!!
tongue.png

Today is the big election day here and I suspect most people will be voting against a party instead of for a party. I also suspect we may get another minority government which may not be so bad; it keeps us from swinging from one extreme to the next.

Quote:
duc.gif
duc.gif
duc.gif

As a Westerner talking to an Easterner that is as civil as I get...... (just stirring the pot.....)
bun.gif
frow.gif

Seriously though, this is actually a real issue since the west doesn't have the population therefore the does not get the political representation the east does. The west gets to sell oil/gas to the east at a subsidize price cause of this...
tongue.gif

I think Canada has a wide variety of people from coast to coast. No one region is quite like another. We need someone who can represent most of the people without excluding anyone and without going to extremes.

Loon - where is the fun in that? Stirring the pot is one of the few things I have a natural talent for - you went and took all the wind out from my sails.

Consideration & logic has no place in the political arena, don't you watch the news?
tongue2.gif

OK, for reals?......

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
duc.gif
duc.gif
duc.gif

As a Westerner talking to an Easterner that is as civil as I get...... (just stirring the pot.....)
bun.gif
frow.gif

Seriously though, this is actually a real issue since the west doesn't have the population therefore the does not get the political representation the east does. The west gets to sell oil/gas to the east at a subsidize price cause of this...
tongue.gif

I always thought that Ontario was Western Canada. We grew up being taught in school that anything west of us didn't count.

Back
Top Bottom