Canadian Breeder list

Gidday again: I'm making an order for canucks for delivery to Ogdensburg NY fo the end of June. I will order from a hatchery that sells hatching eggs of chukar, bobwhite, ringneck pheasants : most importantly REAL Texas A+M coturnix quail and REAL Jumbo brown coturnix (the type that grow to 12 ounces or bigger)

for full info check https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=185823

if
interested email me and we can exchange info [email protected]

Hi all fellow Canucks!
I'm being the bearer of bad news since I don't see any mention of it on this site or forum.
One of the breeders listed on the first post, (and her own posts too)- Sue Trudel is no longer with us.
She was one of the two people murdered by a couple of 14 year olds just east of Edmonton on June1. A good, caring person who's life was taken from her for no reason at all!!
This is such a shock and Sue's passing is going to leave a huge void for everyone that knew, talked to or e-mailed her about her vast knowledge of chickens.

I hope they try these boys in adult court and make an example to all these other young offenders that think they can get away with theft and murder!! If they brought back corporal punishment and the fear of pain (ie: the lash) there would be less murders and random crimes.

OMG!!! I can't believe that. I am sitting here in shock and just feel sick to my stomach. I, of course, didn't know her personally at all, but have read her posts and corresponded with her. I just feel sick, sick, sick. I have to admit that I hadn't even heard of the murder on TV, but that's only because we have a young child and tend to not have the TV news on when he is in the room. What happened???!!!! Was this dear woman just randomly murdered? Oh.....I just don't know what to say. I pray for her family.....

How horrible. I am sorry for the loss. I also didn't know her personally but what a horrible devastating thing to happen. I am saddened.

hugs.gif
i am in N.S. . I would like to be put on the canadian breeder list . i have white rosecombs , black rosecombs , buff sebright , light brahama ( coming soon) , white laced red cronish , sliver phinox .

Hi all: I'm reposting this here (from the "new Canadians" page) because I thought some of you might be interested

I got my chicks from Claire Smith just south of Clavering (just south of Wiarton). I believe they get their chicks from the States and I know they often go to the Fur & Feather in Mount Forest. They do sell widely and often advertise "excess" on Kijiji, but if you have specific breeds you want, let me know and I will get you their contact information. They sell rare and hard-to-get breeds.

Back
Top Bottom