Canadians check in here....

Quote:
I check Kijiji everyday. There was someone offering up roos, and they had 0 hens. She didn't reply when I said I wouldn't take a roo
hmm.png

I've also been to two chicken shows this fall and NOTHING! Road trip in spring it is!

are you looking for blue egg layers?.. or do you want the EE look of the bird?

In the spring I will be doing some incubating.. but I have no way of telling if it was Ginger (my ee) or the other eeX's I have hat lay blue eggs also...

Quote:
I check Kijiji everyday. There was someone offering up roos, and they had 0 hens. She didn't reply when I said I wouldn't take a roo
hmm.png

I've also been to two chicken shows this fall and NOTHING! Road trip in spring it is!

In the spring I will be doing some incubating.. but I have no way of telling if it was Ginger (my ee) or the other eeX's I have hat lay blue eggs also...

I really want some blue egg layers
smile.png
I would like them to be pretty birds as well. I like the EEs with the different colours of beards, but at this rate, I can't get picky haha

Where are you located?

Quote:

smile.png
I would like them to be pretty birds as well. I like the EEs with the different colours of beards, but at this rate, I can't get picky haha

Where are you located?

I am in ontario but i can ship in the spring.. my girls have beards but are not the typical colours and they do lay shades of green and blue eggs

Quote:
smile.png

Where are you located?

I am in ontario but i can ship in the spring.. my girls have beards but are not the typical colours and they do lay shades of green and blue eggs

Wow, that's awesome!
big_smile.png
Would you ship hatching eggs in the spring? I would only ask this if I have a broody at the time, but if not, that's okay too
smile.png
My best friend in the world lives in Guelph
tongue.png

Well do you want to hear a story ....I met ' Dar" in Guelph's Home depot a couple years ago ...never met the woman before that ...just seen her ' Back Yard Chicken Sweat shirt logo" as she walked by me and Naturally being a chicken fanatic I yelled out " Hey are you a member of Back Yard Chickens?" She's a great person ...

Did you put an ad up on Kijiji asking for EE's or Americana's ? Good luck...Dar will help you for sure !

Quote:

Wow, that's awesome!
big_smile.png
Would you ship hatching eggs in the spring? I would only ask this if I have a broody at the time, but if not, that's okay too
smile.png
My best friend in the world lives in Guelph
tongue.png

well add me to your buddy list... let me know when you have a broody or a bator running and i will ship at that time...

thanks 2468Chickensrgr8...... I am truly touched at your kind words
hugs.gif

Hello Fellow Canucks!

I am on Vancouver Island, BC doing everything I can to sell the house
he.gif
so that we can move to northern BC about an hour away from Prince George... If there is anyone in the Vanderhoof or PG area that wants to chat with a newbie please drop me a line! By the way...if you can send some "house sold" energies my way I would be ever thankful!
bow.gif

I will also be looking for chicks in the spring so if you can help I would muchly appreciate it!
thumbsup.gif

Shelley
fl.gif

Quote:
Wow, the PG areas is gorgeous!!! the kids and I were bugging hubby that we wanted to live up north again, and he was looking a t a job in the PG area. I was already starting to ack my bags. But the job wasn't for him, so ..... we are stuck here. Oh well. I must bloom where I am planted.

I've got a question for you folks. We want to get some black Minorca chicks and we can't seem to find a supp;ier except across the border. We have an american mailing address to use but we need to find out what's required to get the chicks through customs. Anybody got any experience with this to share with me? We've look all over western Canada and aren't having any luck finding any up here. Any Ideas? Thanks. We're enjoying a chinook out here right now so it's above freezing and great!!

Home to 13 lovely ladies, 3 adult heelers, 2 juveniles, 10 vocal puppies and 70 happy horse and a dexter bull:D

Back
Top Bottom