Canadians check in here....

Holding down the fort on Vancouver Island with 23 rescued battery hens, 1 black star, 1 barred rock, 1 silly red rescue pup and 2 Manx.

Will be looking for chicks in the spring if there is anyone nearby.

< Is so eggcited, hubby is gone to pick up 10 Old English Red bantam hens and a Roo. Oh and hello everyone tehe!! In other news I found a lady in nova scotia who is looking into shipping me 2 dozen Cortnix Quails eggs.

Hello everybody, just found this thread sooooo exited!!! Checking in from southern ontario, around the east side of lake simcoe, and was wondering if there was any chicken enthusiasts around me. So maybe in the spring we could trade/buy/sell hatching eggs,birds and talk about chickens!! I'm basically looking for a chicken buddy that's NOT from the states, lol
smile.png

Hey there and welcome. Not to derail BYC (awesome site) but for anyone in Ontario there is PoultrySwapOntario.com, I am a member at both sites and they are really great for information. The benefit at PSO is you can discuss, trade, sell, find breeders and others from around you and at least the north side of the border!!

Welcome to BYC everyone and hope to see you soon elsewhere as well!!

Hey there and welcome. Not to derail BYC (awesome site) but for anyone in Ontario there is PoultrySwapOntario.com, I am a member at both sites and they are really great for information. The benefit at PSO is you can discuss, trade, sell, find breeders and others from around you and at least the north side of the border!!

Welcome to BYC everyone and hope to see you soon elsewhere as well!!

Does anyone know of a site for B.C. or Alberta?
Thanks for your help.
goodpost.gif

Back
Top Bottom