Canadians check in here....

what part of Canada do you live in ? quechick ?? and im gussing your talking about silkies .. there is a breeder down here who breeds silkies a lot of colors to .. I only have 1 blue 1 silver partridge 1buff based partridge based 1 black and then my BB PB daughter

Hi Farmer boy.. Sorry for the delay..it's 4 days I'm sick like hell . They taught if might have been salmonelka...but ouf! No .

Yes I'm talking about silkies. I live in Quebec. Here I have pure whites, then I have 1 blue 2 blacks 1 patridge (red or silver red..kind of still confuse in those colours) . So I was looking for other colours to had to my flock this year so I will be able to breed next year. If not well, it's ok I will wait next year. The summer starts to be at the end...but I give myself another week. Buff is interesting. If you have or kniwa splash , paint, or other colouts breeders let me know if tgey sell eggs. You can pm me if you want to.

Isa

Sorry to ask but what BB PB means?

Hi Farmer boy.. Sorry for the delay..it's 4 days I'm sick like hell . They taught if might have been salmonelka...but ouf! No .

Yes I'm talking about silkies. I live in Quebec. Here I have pure whites, then I have 1 blue 2 blacks 1 patridge (red or silver red..kind of still confuse in those colours) . So I was looking for other colours to had to my flock this year so I will be able to breed next year. If not well, it's ok I will wait next year. The summer starts to be at the end...but I give myself another week. Buff is interesting. If you have or kniwa splash , paint, or other colouts breeders let me know if tgey sell eggs. You can pm me if you want to.

Isa

Sorry to ask but what BB PB means?
The reason that we ask you where in Quebec that you live is to dig up any breeders close to you and maybe get them to help you but you haven't told us.
hu.gif

Thanks...but I'm already on this forum...but here in Quebec not a lot of breeders are doing colours and if their are some they are not advertizing. It is very different here. While the English are more open regarding their pets and has website...the French are close and rarely have website...not a lot are showing birds...compare to you.

Their will be a big agricultural expo next week here where I live...I will go and maybe meet some nice breeders ;-)

Hi peeps from Blue Mountain, Nova Scotia, Canada. Looking forward to the PEI Provincial Poultry Show August 11-15th. Hope to meet you there as members of BYC.
Is it an annual thing?! I'm in Southern NB and would LOVE to check it out next year!

Thanks...but I'm already on this forum...but here in Quebec not a lot of breeders are doing colours and if their are some they are not advertizing. It is very different here. While the English are more open regarding their pets and has website...the French are close and rarely have website...not a lot are showing birds...compare to you.

I didn't mean instead of, I meant as well as. I'm from Quebec, close to St.Hyacinthe, and I'm on all the Canadian forums and La Basse-cour and of course,
love.gif
BYC! I personally do not show birds, just really my favourite hobby.

Back
Top Bottom