Canadians check in here....

I know. I'm kind of blown away by it too. It was a shock to me when three or four people on this thread said they bought feed at Settler's Supplies, ten minutes south of me. We must have a little hot spot of backyard chicken owners. All business over towards Toronto, all techie up towards Kitchener Waterloo, all industry over to Hamilton, and vinification towards Niagara. But in between looks like its all chickens!! Ha!

You are forgetting beside Hamilton is Smithville with it's chicken obsession.
June brings POULTRYFEST!!!!
www.poultryfest.ca

Anyone planning on going to this?

Wow my family gives me grief because he is almost a year and still nurses. It is along drive too and my Hubby into would need to drive me so he is still not sure but I am hoping.

I nursed my son to two years. Gets awkward when they can speak and are asking for it in a public place! But towards the end of two years it was just nighttime really, and sick times, oh and story times, oh, okay and first thing in the morning of course, oh, and weepy times, and all I can say is that today he is a beautifully balanced twenty-six year old!

I nursed my son to two years. Gets awkward when they can speak and are asking for it in a public place! But towards the end of two years it was just nighttime really, and sick times, oh and story times, oh, okay and first thing in the morning of course, oh, and weepy times, and all I can say is that today he is a beautifully balanced twenty-six year old!

All doctors say that if you and the baby are comfortable to nurse at least 15 months. Yet everyone in my family says I am weird to nurse till they don't want to anymore.

All doctors say that if you and the baby are comfortable to nurse at least 15 months. Yet everyone in my family says I am weird to nurse till they don't want to anymore.

My daughter was very different. When she discovered, at about a year old, that the magic ingredient was available in a sippy cup that she could control with her own hands, she was a total and instant convert. Loved the independence and the toddling-around-the-house swagger while wielding her own beverage bar. Every kid is unique. Your instincts, your observation, your empathy tells you exactly what they need.

Back
Top Bottom