Canadians check in here....

Sounds good to me! I will find a map and post it later. The restaurant is on highway #5, where it intersects #52 at the roundabout. Not too sure how to type ROUND-a-BOUT!? Ha!

So brunch? 11:00 oclock? Saturday May 24th, at that place? Can you give directions? All BYCers welcome!

It's at the corner of Hwy.# 52 & 5 at the round-a-bout beside Gord's Gas Bar.

Could someone who knows the area post a map and directions in the poultry show/chicken get together part of the forum? We are getting close to the day and I am trying to get everything figured out.

Could someone who knows the area post a map and directions in the poultry show/chicken get together part of the forum? We are getting close to the day and I am trying to get everything figured out.

Peter's Corners is called that because it used to be a very complicated intersection of three highways, but now is a great roundabout. I hope lots of BYC folks can make it to Kathy's Restaurant for 11:00 am brunch on Saturday May 24th! It will be nice to chat in person for a change and connect with other poultry people in the region.

For those interested the Christie Lake Antique Fair is on that day too, and only five minutes from Kathy's restaurant. I'm heading there afterwards for sure and can give directions.

To get to Peter's Corners: from Oakville Burlington etc just head west on Highway 5 or west on 403 and north on 52. From Guelph go south on Highway 6 and west on highway 5. From Hamilton Dundas etc go north on highway 8. From Ancaster go north on 52 (Copetown rd). From Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge go south on highway 8. From Paris St George go east on highway 5. From Brantford go east on highway 5 or east on 403 and north on 52. See? All roads converge there!

I was so excited i worked out the time until the get together and posted it as a caption in the caption contest.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom