Canadians check in here....

I know I tend to baby them but when I have to drive a long way to pick up chicks I stop a few times to give them water and food. I know they don't really need it but it make me feel better.

They are here!!! 9 speckled sussex and three wellsummer. I have one hamburg on the way as well, lol! One got mixed in with my prez's chicks. I said on the way home that I wished I had grabbed one...so he is bringing it over! They are loving the eco glow. You look in the brooder and see no chicks. They are all snuggled beneath. Most have had a drink so far. I am so stoked!

They are here!!! 9 speckled sussex and three wellsummer. I have one hamburg on the way as well, lol! One got mixed in with my prez's chicks. I said on the way home that I wished I had grabbed one...so he is bringing it over! They are loving the eco glow. You look in the brooder and see no chicks. They are all snuggled beneath. Most have had a drink so far. I am so stoked!

Congratulations! Enjoy it and don't worry about them too much if you can help it!

welcome-byc.gif

I'm in Ottawa and am looking for duck breeders. Cayugas, Indian Runners and Anconas wanted (Anconas being brutally hard to find here, they all seem to be out west).

I originally order 6 RSL and 6 barred rock but I got a call this morning saying those chillies won't be ready till July and I'm to excited to wait so changed to Black Sex Link 6 and 6 RIR. 7 weeks old they should arrive in exactly 1 week. No Roos for now maybe in the fall ordered from a feed store I think the come from Frey's hatchery

Last edited:
Hello. I'm in Lone Butte (South Cariboo) BC. Wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get ducks/ducklings (preferable Pekins) in the interior or lower mainland. Would be great if they ship, but I'd be willing to go pick then up too. Thanks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom