Canadians check in here....

I was wondering if anybody was running community supported agriculture program ( CSA ) or if anyone was a member of one.... I'm working towards starting one and I'm just looking for some feedback. There's a link in my forum signature to thread I started asking the same question if you have a response could you reply in that thread please. Thank you :D

Northern/Central Alberta! Also, I was wondering if anyone from Canada, or better yet Alberta, had any suggestions for places to get fertile eggs? Thanks!

eBay... Or you could try eggs from a Heath food store, people in the states are hatching eggs from Trader Joes, so why not farm eggs from a health food store...

Hi there @shaninsky from BC
smile.png

Hi Hennible, I'm actually from Ontario but I do love BC. @abbinator3000 there is a place in BC and I can't think of the name right now but they ship everywhere. Someone from here ordered day old chicks and they flew them out for a decent price. If I think of the name, I'll get back to you. Kijiji often has ads for fertile eggs in this area.

From Powassan, Ontario. just picked up 4- 1 month old chickens on the weekend. can't wait to place my order in the spring!!

This site is pretty awesome and there is a ton of information.

Back
Top Bottom