Canadians check in here....

Hi @Bantam underground & @TheCanadianBakers ! Welcome!

Where is Trent Lakes @TheCanadianBakers ? Do you mean the lakes in the Trent waterway system (Kawarthas etc) or is it somewhere different? What breed are you getting for your pullets?

I grew up in TO @Bantam underground . Where abouts are you? Are they allowing chickens in the city now? What do you have?

Trent Lakes neighbors the Kawartha Lakes to the east. We basically live five minutes from Bobcaygeon. We are getting a "brown egg layer mix" from Frey's Hatchery. They offer, Red sex link, Black Sex link, Columbian Rock X, Red X, Barred Plymouth Rock, Rhode Island Red. So we aren't exactly sure what we will be getting but will know in two days..

Trent Lakes neighbors the Kawartha Lakes to the east. We basically live five minutes from Bobcaygeon. We are getting a "brown egg layer mix" from Frey's Hatchery. They offer, Red sex link, Black Sex link, Columbian Rock X, Red X, Barred Plymouth Rock, Rhode Island Red. So we aren't exactly sure what we will be getting but will know in two days..
Cool! I love mystery birds. I haven't separated my breeding groups yet, so I'm incubating mystery eggs myself right now. I'm either going to get buckeyes, chanteclers or crosses of the 2.

Bobcaygeon is a gorgeous area! My family cottage was at Lakefield, on Katchwanooka. I worked at CHEX for a little while.

Where is Trent Lakes @TheCanadianBakers ? Do you mean the lakes in the Trent waterway system (Kawarthas etc) or is it somewhere different? What breed are you getting for your pullets?

I grew up in TO @Bantam underground . Where abouts are you? Are they allowing chickens in the city now? What do you have?
P

I am 30 minutes west of TO. In TO a few applicants were allowed to have hens, it is also legal in Brampton
I have a couple of silver laced Wyandottes, what about you?

Back
Top Bottom