Canadians check in here....

Hi Calgarians!! I am in a desperate situation!! I only had ONE of my eggs hatch 😔 and my poor little guy needs buddies or I’m afraid he’s not going to make it 😣 I can’t find a feed store who has chicks, can’t mail order from a hatchery, and am having no luck find anyone with chicks close by. Anyone have chicks or know if chicks I can find ASAP?! Thanks so much!
So sorry to hear that. Kijiji is a good bet for a close find. Also join the Alberta chickens Facebook page if you are not particular on breeds..sometimes the barnyard mixes remain for sale longer or someone can chime in there and offer sales..again I feel so bad for you. I hope you find something soon. :hit

Hi Calgarians!! I am in a desperate situation!! I only had ONE of my eggs hatch 😔 and my poor little guy needs buddies or I’m afraid he’s not going to make it 😣 I can’t find a feed store who has chicks, can’t mail order from a hatchery, and am having no luck find anyone with chicks close by. Anyone have chicks or know if chicks I can find ASAP?! Thanks so much!
Heh! Their are some in Linden, north of Beiseker. Easter Eggers on Kijiji right now! :wee :thumbsup

Thanks everyone for your replies! We went with ordering from a hatchery..... so we have 25 RIRs on the way, hopefully they’ll be here Monday and this little guy will last that long.

13E88E54-30C1-4C41-89DD-D6F6D9EFC5E4.jpeg

Hi Kara! Welcome! :frow :welcome I am east of Calgary. What kind of chickens do you want? What part of Calgary? You can find feed at North Forty feeds Cochrane, UFA in Airdrie, Lone Star feeds S E on 22x, or way south Peavey Mart in High River or east to Strathmore. If you are new to chickens, it is easier to just buy your feed.
Thank you! that really helps

Back
Top Bottom