Canadians check in here....

Welcome it's good to see someone a bit closer to me!! I'm from Langley bc.
Yay - my sentiments too. I'm in Vanderhoof, BC - about an hour west of Prince George.
yay! A Canadian thread! We can talk about how the American's get to do tons of fun eggs swaps and the great chicken resources that they have in the states... hehehe I am a little jealous... but not enough to compel me to live there haha.
Just wanted to say hi to you all from another Canadian:)!
I joined the NYD Hatch-along ... was disappointed that I couldn't find anyone in Canada to swap eggs with.
Does anyone know of a site for B.C. or Alberta?
Thanks for your help.
Thanks. I wasn't able to find that when I was searching.
There is a Back Yard Chicken Canadian site and it is out west as well, that's the only other one I can think of.
Would love the link to this please. I was just about to start my own site on facebook for Canadians with chicken obsessions. One where we can share info, swap eggs and do fun stuff like hatch-alongs too.

I seem to have missed a lot of going ons.

How's everyone doing?

Sussex - Fredericton NB is getting 40 cm of snow, and it's missing us!
celebrate.gif

1-3 here. I'm sure my birds will be happy.

Because the little snow that is on the ground is enough to disgust a lady like the RSL here who refuses to get her feet dirty.
lol.png

My girls are experiencing the falling slush we are getting here in Cookville, NS. They don't seem to mind the rain, it is the wind that bothers them.

Hi! I'm new here - with a farm in NB. Several people have been asking about another Canadian forum - there is one called Alberta Chickens Etc. - that can be found if you google it.

So glad to find Canadians on here!! I don't have my chickens yet, but am looking desperately for Black/Blue/Splash Orpingtons. Hatching eggs would be ideal!!!
If anyone can let me know - looking for summer of 2013.

I love chicken people! They are awesome.

Ontario :) currently just left with one hen, the other just passed due to pneumonia :( looking for a new buddy for Henrietta.

Hi! I'm new here - with a farm in NB. Several people have been asking about another Canadian forum - there is one called Alberta Chickens Etc. - that can be found if you google it.

So glad to find Canadians on here!! I don't have my chickens yet, but am looking desperately for Black/Blue/Splash Orpingtons. Hatching eggs would be ideal!!!
If anyone can let me know - looking for summer of 2013.

I love chicken people! They are awesome.
Hi there Kidd! :)

I know of zero people in NB who have Orps, and I was on a desperate search. I know of a few who work with them in NS, but BBS.. Haven't seen them :(

What part of NB are you from? Quebec area or NS area? Or inbetween?

Back
Top Bottom