Canadians check in here....

Hahaha....I meant I'm already a member of la basse-cour...Isabelle comne du miel ici présente....Honestly after talking with a couple of serious breeders they often don't show neither. They fear phytosanitary problems. They breed by the book birds...sell nice confirmation birds then got there reputation by the winning these birds received at shows with there new owner. Other persons see those then call him to buy "winners"....I think that's the way I would like to work...maybe it will be longer but I'm positive to achieve this by the long run...

Isabelle

Hahaha....I meant I'm already a member of la basse-cour...Isabelle comne du miel ici présente....Honestly after talking with a couple of serious breeders they often don't show neither. They fear phytosanitary problems. They breed by the book birds...sell nice confirmation birds then got there reputation by the winning these birds received at shows with there new owner. Other persons see those then call him to buy "winners"....I think that's the way I would like to work...maybe it will be longer but I'm positive to achieve this by the long run...

Isabelle
Sounds like what I want to do with the Belgian Malines. No SOP here in North America yet, though. I'm being mentored by the sole breeder to keep these rare guys going.

I'm coming home! There have been some family issues so my mom and I are going back to Canada in September. Sadly I have to leave my peeps behind...
hit.gif

Good morning sonz77....hope you will find someone...think you also are on the silkue fb page is it possible? Welcome here. I bought 1 week ago hatching eggs from Blue Heron farm in Ontario. I live in Qc and I received the eggs the day after via Canpar. Well packed, nice service. Just don't know exactly what quality but I expect birds between company and show birds...but I wanted colours and hopefully I will get my splash ;-)

Good luck

Isabelle

Hi
Good morning sonz77....hope you will find someone...think you also are on the silkue fb page is it possible? Welcome here. I bought 1 week ago hatching eggs from Blue Heron farm in Ontario. I live in Qc and I received the eggs the day after via Canpar. Well packed, nice service. Just don't know exactly what quality but I expect birds between company and show birds...but I wanted colours and hopefully I will get my splash ;-)

Good luck

Isabelle

Linda is great...hope the shipping will go fast for you too...here 18 days to go before hatching. I candle 1 egg today to see and it was veined!!! Really happy.

Have a nice day

Isabelle

Back
Top Bottom