Canadians check in here....

Hey.... I have lots of relatives in Powassan!! Debbie Sharpe Wuilleme is my cousin... and Lyle is her husband. My uncle/aunt and all 3 girls moved there when they were kids! We are all so old now, LOL. Do you know them by any chance?? I think Debbie worked in a grocery store in/near Powassan.

I think I know Debbie...we are going to the grocery store today so I will have a look at the name tags but I think I remember chatting with a Debbie there!! i'll keep ya psoted. My man lives here permanently and has been here 7 years. I will ask him if knows any of your family. :)

I live in the "worst place to live" in canada if u follow some silly magazine review of communities. To my family it's the most amazing place to live and as of a few months ago we are allowed 4 chickens in town no roosters lol so we went and got 4 red rock chicks!! As we r first timers any info and helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you :)

Welcome bunny. BYC is a fantastic website and when we became new chicken parents last spring this website was a godsend!! check all the forums and do some reading here. You will most likely find all the answers to your questions somewhere. :) Everyone her is so helpful and friendly. good luck!!

I live in the "worst place to live" in canada if u follow some silly magazine review of communities. To my family it's the most amazing place to live and as of a few months ago we are allowed 4 chickens in town no roosters lol so we went and got 4 red rock chicks!! As we r first timers any info and helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you :)
where is the worst place to live?

That sounds like fun!

It is a blast. They have a big farmers market in town and they have hay wagons pulled by tractors that you can ride to get around town. They have a breakfast with chicken sausage. They have chicks hatching all day long and little baby chicks for kids to hold. I can hardly wait.

Tomorrow is THE DAY!!! Getting the brooder set up right now! Get ready for a lot of pictures...I am so excited it's better than Christmas!
I do have a question. Should I give the stress aid in the water right away? I am driving from London, so they will be about an hour in the car. Also, how much of the powder do I need to use in a one quart waterer? The directions are for mixing huge quantities so I am a little confused!

Tomorrow is THE DAY!!! Getting the brooder set up right now! Get ready for a lot of pictures...I am so excited it's better than Christmas!
I do have a question. Should I give the stress aid in the water right away? I am driving from London, so they will be about an hour in the car. Also, how much of the powder do I need to use in a one quart waterer? The directions are for mixing huge quantities so I am a little confused!

Congratulations!! Best to ask about electrolytes or whatever on the hatching threads?

Back
Top Bottom