Canadians check in here....

Nice to meet you as well, what breeds do you have?

I have some EE, Rhode Island Reds and Splash Ameraucanas. I also have a Black copper Marans and blue wheaten Ameraucana cockerels but unfortunately my puppy got into the coop and killed all their pullets. What about you?

I have some EE, Rhode Island Reds and Splash Ameraucanas. I also have a Black copper Marans and blue wheaten Ameraucana cockerels but unfortunately my puppy got into the coop and killed all their pullets. What about you?

Oh nice! I've been trying to find some true Ameraucanas, right now i have a few different breeds.
EE crossed with Plymouth rocks, Olive Eggers, Buff Orpingtons, Brahma, light sussex and red sussex, Leghorn cross ( was told Ameraucana cross), sebright Bantams and whatever my nine year old sons five new chicks happen to be lol, he bought them due to his 5 chicks he hatched out passing. the lady he got them from said three may be EE crosses of someone but she had no idea what the other two would be. She hatched out 15 eggs but didn't know which eggs belonged to which of her birds.

Oh nice! I've been trying to find some true Ameraucanas, right now i have a few different breeds.
EE crossed with Plymouth rocks, Olive Eggers, Buff Orpingtons, Brahma, light sussex and red sussex, Leghorn cross ( was told Ameraucana cross), sebright Bantams and whatever my nine year old sons five new chicks happen to be lol, he bought them due to his 5 chicks he hatched out passing. the lady he got them from said three may be EE crosses of someone but she had no idea what the other two would be. She hatched out 15 eggs but didn't know which eggs belonged to which of her birds.

Well it will be exciting to find out what they are! This summer I went down to the okanagan to purchase a registered Nubian doeling and the breeder had all sorts of breeds and other fowl. I couldn't resist getting some AM and BCM while I was there. All my EEs were sold to me as Ameraucanas. Hard to find true in this area.

Hello! Just wanted to "check in here" :) Live in the Barrie area and have an Ameraucana roo if anyone is looking for one. I would like to trade for a (friendly) hen if possible...I have an abundance of Roos and need to rehome him :)
I have posted in the trade / swap page also, but thought I might have better luck here.

Hello! Just wanted to "check in here" :) Live in the Barrie area and have an Ameraucana roo if anyone is looking for one. I would like to trade for a (friendly) hen if possible...I have an abundance of Roos and need to rehome him :)
I have posted in the trade / swap page also, but thought I might have better luck here.

Hello! I'm near Barrie also! But sorry not looking for a roo. I'm in the same dilemma and looking for a new home for a blue Cochin roo lol.

Hello! I'm near Barrie also! But sorry not looking for a roo. I'm in the same dilemma and looking for a new home for a blue Cochin roo lol.

Hi!! Glad to hear from someone in the area with the same love for our chickens
1f604.png

I'm starting to seriously consider making the flock bigger to accommodate Mr Roo lol!!

Hi!! Glad to hear from someone in the area with the same love for our chickens
1f604.png

I'm starting to seriously consider making the flock bigger to accommodate Mr Roo lol!!

I hear you. I'd keep my guy too because he's docile. But he and my barred cochin are starting to chase the girls around a little too much. It would be easier if he was a jerk!

Lol
I hear you. I'd keep my guy too because he's docile. But he and my barred cochin are starting to chase the girls around a little too much. It would be easier if he was a jerk!

Lol!! Too funny!! I'm not familiar with the Blue Cochin, so I looked them up...they are beautiful! Now you got me thinking...I need Blue Cochins in my life!! Lol!!!

Hi and :welcome to all the new "eggs" :) . It would help to put your location under where your pic should go on the left side of these pages.
Go to "my profile" at the top of the page to choose your options.
More people in your area might respond to your needs. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom