Canadians check in here....

Pics
Quote:
Maybe I'll see ya there! My sil is selling polish roosters in front of a green suburban. All three of us are blonde. and my sil and I are tall.
big_smile.png

Okay ! What did you buy!!! ????? I bought 4 hens .....green egg layers.Americana..6 oak trees and a horse halter....my friend bought a pot belly piglet and baby chicks with her grand daughter....What a rainy morning....but boy was there alot of people....

taras.farm :

Hi All
Yaaay canadians!
I'm in lil Bainsville
30 min east Cornwall and 1.5hr from ottawa.
Please let me know if anyone has eggs to trade or sell.
Always looking around..learning....reading.....meeting new people.
GREAT STUFF,

Welcome !!!​

Quote:
Maybe I'll see ya there! My sil is selling polish roosters in front of a green suburban. All three of us are blonde. and my sil and I are tall.
big_smile.png

Okay ! What did you buy!!! ????? I bought 4 hens .....green egg layers.Americana..6 oak trees and a horse halter....my friend bought a pot belly piglet and baby chicks with her grand daughter....What a rainy morning....but boy was there alot of people....

Hey there!! The lady next to us was selling two pigs. saw a few out there--what one did you get?
I bought two trios of coturnix quail, my daughter caught a runaway rhode island red hen (who btw, was COVERED in lice). She caught the hen in the baseball diamond, and couldn't find who owned her so she now belongs to my dd. (We also bathed the chicken, and treated her for the lice, and she is now in quarantine). I was looking for EEs ( or amaracaunas, aracaunas)--wasn't happy with any I saw, so I bought eggs, that are now bing incubated. Then when we got back to my sils place in Sarnia, her friend gave me a silkie cross, since I needed a broody. In exchange I gave her 4 of my EE eggs., So she is now in quarantine too.

All in all, it was a good productive day. My sil sold alll her birds, and we all had a blast, aside from getting soaked.

We just got everyone all set up, and I am very tired, so g'night!

Yes my girls are quaratined also...
I am not sure where my friend got her piggy...there was a couple out there...
We went differnet ways and met up at her place afterwards...
He's adorable ....and she has the womans number to keep in contact with her...
Bravo for your daughter catching that chicken....!!! Good Deal....there was a fella handing out baby white silkie chicks to kids also....friends granddaughter got one...

nite....

Tamatik, sorry haven't been checking in for a bit; live inthe Plumas area. Know Dauphin well. Winter has been brutal this year; still not warm but snow gone chicks to arrive 2nd week of May. Barn nearly ready; incubator full and clutch of eggs under one duck.

Back
Top Bottom