Canadians check in here....

A very belated Happy Canada Day to everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday.

How's everybody doing? Are you dealing with Covid-19 ok?

I've had more orders for eating eggs than I can handle, as stores are sold out so often. Also a lot more people looking for birds for the first time. I'm still hatching and have more orders to fill!

A very belated Happy Canada Day to everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday.

How's everybody doing? Are you dealing with Covid-19 ok?

I've had more orders for eating eggs than I can handle, as stores are sold out so often. Also a lot more people looking for birds for the first time. I'm still hatching and have more orders to fill!

I've really noticed the uptake in gardening. A lot of the supplies from the big box stores are sold out. When a new shipment comes in, they get cleared out in a matter of hours.

I've really noticed the uptake in gardening. A lot of the supplies from the big box stores are sold out. When a new shipment comes in, they get cleared out in a matter of hours.
I work at Home Hardware... we haven't been able to get soil all spring! The suppliers are out!! Getting pressure treated lumber is next to impossible too. Everyone is working on projects that they had always put off.

New Brunswick is beautiful! Its been a good decade since I've been out of my own province, but it was pretty enough that I remember it and would consider selling my soul for a nice 20 acre parcel out that way 😇

Hello we are from Saint John New Brunswick Canada. There are a lot of people around here starting to raise chickens. We have 20acres so we have enough land for chickens and other animals..
Hi there! Welcome to BYC
Do you have chickens yet?
I went to St. FX in NS, but have never been to NB. If it's anything like NS, you're in an absolutely gorgeous part of the country.

Hi there! Welcome to BYC
Do you have chickens yet?
I went to St. FX in NS, but have never been to NB. If it's anything like NS, you're in an absolutely gorgeous part of the country.
yes we have 2 hens and one rooster,(sadly we lost 4 hens to a raccoon). we are redoing the coop and run, we hatched one egg from the lost ones, (sadly only one hatched from the eight eggs we had) so we bought 6 more so the single one wouldn't be lonely.

yes we have 2 hens and one rooster,(sadly we lost 4 hens to a raccoon). we are redoing the coop and run, we hatched one egg from the lost ones, (sadly only one hatched from the eight eggs we had) so we bought 6 more so the single one wouldn't be lonely.
Predators suck. I have lost 5 roos to coyotes in the past 2 weeks.
What breeds do you have?

Back
Top Bottom