Canadians check in here....

Quote:
In due time. lo;. First chickens, then goats, then pigs. It kinda goes viral
cool.png

I suspect you're right. We have 70 good quarter horses and the start of a herd of dexters and now I'm think of adding sheep. We raise Blue Heeler dogs too. We're at the grand kid stage so we (okay I) like to keep busy. I have Ms and love a challenge..

Closer to you? Where are you wdkellen? Up near the top of this page, in the blue bar, you will find PROFILE Click on that and add your general location to your profile and then we will know where you are. Easy as pie.

This will be a first for us. We plan on raising 5 or 6 next year. Get them as little piglets in the spring and then process them in the fall. I have been told that ground worms will cause the pigs to get worms as well but we can worm them with ACV and garlic, or so we have been told.

I updated all I could and I don't know if that worked. I'm in Saskatchewan 20 minutes south east of Saskatoon

Quote:
I have two horses (ok, they are my daughters) a dexter, an alpine goat, two sheep. ducks and chickens. Used to raise quail and rabbits too but got out of them. Now we are looking for more land, so I can have more critters (mainly sheep and smoe more horses for my dd). It all started with chickens
lol.png

We too have just started getting into dexters and are looking at sheep. Help I think I might build an ark!! Love lots of critters and it keeps our blue heelers busy too!!

I must admit i am NOT from Canada, But have a amazing history with it:

My Great-great-great-great-Great-great-great-great-great-great ( 10 greats) Grandfather was Charles P. Malancen, Founder of Nova
Scotia Canada.

So if you live in Nova Scotia, and your last name is Malancen ( MA-lance-In ), you are my cousin.

Back
Top Bottom