Candled Trader Joes Egg Help Plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I know you're frustrated, but listen. We all started someplace, we all had bad hatches and we all learned and are learning. Don't let the others get you down. People have had eggs hatch in cardboard boxes and their boobs. Yeah, thats right, eggs have hatched in cleavages. Now...the fact is, its really hard to hatch an egg with all the right tools, and even harder without. Plus you're at a disadvantage with the Trader Joes eggs. You have a great idea, and since your parents are game, if these don't hatch (which they probably won't) start from scratch. You have most of the tools, just get a few more things and you'll have a great incubator. There are some great ideas on the links that people gave you. Make an incubator and get some real eggs. Check on craigslist...maybe even sweet talk these fine folks into sending you some for free. Show them your incubator and say, hey look, I took your advice, can you send me some eggs to see if they work? Its a lot of fun, and a lot of work and even more heartache. I have an LG and I had 1 great hatch, one so-so hatch, and 5 horrible hatches. And I had the 'right' tools. So, hey...don't give up. Its not your fault and you are learning. We all have been there. But definintley keep researching and keep trying. I can't wait to see your post that says...I can't stop candling! I see veins! I'm in lockdown and sitting on my hands! MY PARENTS ARE MAD BECAUSE I HATCHED TOO MANY CHICKS!
wink.png
. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom