Candling help - day 9/10

Do you have at least one separately purchased thermometer in there?

Too hot is much more deadly than too cold.

What are you keeping the temp at?
Humidity at?
I meant i never put a coat on it and this batch is going along find with out it though i admit this will be the first batch fully with out a thermometer in it at all

Humidity at?
Im keeping at 99.5 and low to mid 50's till lock down or a pip which ever i decide then ill raise to 55-60's low 60's of course

Im keeping at 99.5 and low to mid 50's till lock down or a pip which ever i decide then ill raise to 55-60's low 60's of course
I wasn't asking you but if you are incubating quail eggs I highly suggest you lower that humidity.

I wasn't asking you but if you are incubating quail eggs I highly suggest you lower that humidity.
Im sorry i didnt see it as a reply and saw it after my post again sorry, and as Nabiki said buttons

Humidity at?
Yes, it’s got a thermometer in there plus I have the probe I was checking it with periodically.

it won’t stay at 99.5 no matter what I do, it’s at 100 right now and this morning it was at 99. Super annoying. Kept dipping to 98 this morning until I wrapped it in my hoodie again.

Re: steady temp, it’s in a closet in the basement. No one has central air here (PNW) so the basement stays the closest to a steady temp and the closet is an interior (not on an exterior wall) to prevent drafts, but it’s definitely cooler at night & in the AM.

Back
Top Bottom