Canning and Home preserving

Pics
View attachment 1987403

Oh yay! I just figured out how to access my album, so thanks! This is the book that contains the recipe. But SOMEWHERE in this thread, in the first few pages, is the actual recipe. My phone doesn't let me c&p links (very sad face!) But it shouldn't be too hard to find. Good luck, and, as cmom says, have fun! :frow

Hmm, not finding anything in the 1st few pages that talk about refrigerating the dough. Looks like I'l l have to pick up a belated Christmas gift for myself. <grin>

I have so many, but won’t over share.
BCD83952-E673-4ADE-895E-089A4DEBBF9A.jpeg
915ABCB4-91AC-4400-8B26-C83632FA7474.jpeg
2151AFCB-60A6-46AD-B8C6-DFC0D104D331.jpeg

It is. They have outings, movies and a game room that always has a jigsaw puzzle going on. She could do these things, but doesn't.

Yes. To me too. She is the sweetest lady too. Probably doesn't weigh 100 lbs these days.

Anyway, I didn't mean to bring the conversation down!!! :oops: So let me just say, if we all live to 100, may we be able to walk, know where we are going and be happy to be alive!!! :love

Amen to remaining mentally quick and physically able for the rest of our days however many they may be.

Hmm, not finding anything in the 1st few pages that talk about refrigerating the dough. Looks like I'l l have to pick up a belated Christmas gift for myself. <grin>

I will go look too. If I can find it I will link it here.

Back
Top Bottom