Canning and Home preserving

Pics
Happy New Year! It’s possible that I’ll have another gardening and canning partner this year. (DH already helps me can - I help
him garden.) Youngest son and family are talking about moving back to the area, and DIL has been asking about gardening together. That would be so much fun! Grandson is 3, and loves it here on the farm. Baby is 3 months, so needs to get a little bigger before she can help.

Happy New Year! It’s possible that I’ll have another gardening and canning partner this year. (DH already helps me can - I help
him garden.) Youngest son and family are talking about moving back to the area, and DIL has been asking about gardening together. That would be so much fun! Grandson is 3, and loves it here on the farm. Baby is 3 months, so needs to get a little bigger before she can help.
Perfect age for both hand tools, and kid size long handled tools. :thumbsup Duckling has both (though has outgrown the “long” handled tools), and even I occasionally use them. Under $15 on Amazon.

Happy New Year, Y'all! I am really excited about getting this year off to a great start. I have a pasta roller/cutter set coming from KitchenAid; have ordered all new parts for the pressure canner, am expecting a new Crock-Pot any day now because mine died, and have a dozen Australorp chickens and a BJG coming in February. What more could any old gal hope for? Wishing all of you all you could ever hope for, as well!

20200101_105333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom