1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cannot Show Stuff in Signature Now--New Ads Not in Drop Down (SOLVED! Thanks, Terrie)

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by speckledhen, Oct 12, 2014.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I want to add my new ad in my sig list, but it's not there in the drop down menu. I have one open ad and one link to a thread, but the current ad about Asian Fabric for sale doesn't show up for me to add it, if you understand what I'm saying. We are not able to remove things from that drop down menu and apparently, it's limited and after a certain point, no new ad ever shows up and all the old stuff is still there. Any ideas? Fixes?

This is the classified that doesn't show so I can link in my signature line: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...for-many-uses-shipping-included-in-price-n-ga

2. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

I have no idea.

Just wanted to say;

HI CYN!!!!

3. speckledhen

Ohmygosh, hey you!!! Happy you stopped by! [​IMG]You shouldn't be a stranger, buddy!

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Hmmm... this sound similar to a problem we had before where old ads were making it so you couldn't see new ads. I can't remember the solution we had back then... lemme see if I can find it.

5. speckledhen

Thank you, Rob, I appreciate it.

6. Nifty-Chicken

This is a bug and they are working to fix it!

Good job Cyn!!

7. speckledhen

Glad they are working on it. Thanks so much, Rob.

8. speckledhen

Still no solution?

9. Nifty-Chicken

No updates yet, but they have it filed as a bug and are working on it.

I put a little pressure on them so hopefully they can fix it ASAP!

10. speckledhen

Thank you, Rob. It's not the most serious thing, only a minor irritation, but hopefully, it will be back to normal soon. Appreciate the update!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by