Can't calm a bad hen

Oh dear, I think she is a he.
This is upsetting.
hit.gif
*cue the sad violin*

Hearing the news, I think he is going to freezer camp soon. I already have a BA cockerel that probably wouldn't want another chicken taking his ladies.

I haven't done anything yet. No eggs though. I got everything I need for a dinner though (I got a crate for it to be in overnight, but I need to find it), so I'm probably going to do that. I already got another chicken which I'm 99% sure is a cockerel.

Well that stinks, sorry you ended up with roos. I have a hen that is one mean butt, has been that why since she was about one month old. She actually scares me, she'll probably end up as dinner

I don't think she is a cockerel but if you want to take a guess, sure.

Here are some images of her:

I've taken images of my chickens before, but she is the hardest to work with. She needs to learn she can't attack the camera man!
Looks like a cockerel to me.

Well that stinks, sorry you ended up with roos. I have a hen that is one mean butt, has been that why since she was about one month old. She actually scares me, she'll probably end up as dinner
Well, I knew there was probably going to be a cockerel anyway (very cheap cockerel to help keep my other pullets warm, with a small chance of getting a cheap pullet or a really good dinner), but I'm fine since it's a BA since it'll probably be nice (although I'd settle with a good dinner). But two is too much since it's already hard enough to keep an extra non-laying chicken in my coop (again, probably a dinner), but to have two that would fight each other. I hate gutting stuff, but this one just loves to attack me. I swear it's in front of every door of the coop when I open it, with the intent of getting rid of me. I just want to get rid of it.

Back
Top Bottom