Can't delete messages from my mailbox

LittleChickenRacingTeam

On vacation
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Ontario, CANADA
I'm 100% full & get the following message ever time I try to delete individual PM's or do a batch delete.

Bad HTTP_REFERER. You were referred to this page from an unauthorized source. If the problem persists please make sure that 'Base URL' is correctly set in Admin/Options and that you are visiting the forum by navigating to that URL. More information regarding the referrer check can be found in the PunBB documentation.

smile.png
i realy didnt know the mods could access our pm,s this is good to know. thanks mods. but i have been told once you put it on the net its out their for everyone to see.

Last edited:
Mods can not read PM's (well, I guess they could change your password, login as you, and read your PM's) but then you'd know it because they have no way to know what your password was before and you'd be locked out of your account.

I'm the only one that has backend access to PM's and I would only go into the database to retrieve them if there was reason (reports of spam, harassment, etc.)

The only way for me to duplicate specific user issues is to login as them. If it doesn't happen to me while I'm logged in as them, then it is a problem with the user's computer, browser, or cookies.

Back
Top Bottom