Solved Can't Find Old Fashioned Broody Hen Thread

Discussion in 'Site Problems, Issues, & Guides' started by Lady of McCamley, May 16, 2017.

1. Lady of McCamley

Lady of McCamley Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2011
    NW Oregon
    Probably because my brain is mis-remembering the exact title, hence, search isn't bringing it up.

I've found and re-connected with the Broody Hen Thread, but there was also the Old Fashion(ed) Broody (or Brooding) Thread.

Can anyone help me with finding that?
    Thx
    LofMc

2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    The search feature isn't working yet. Do you remember what forum it is in?

3. Lady of McCamley

Mar 19, 2011
    NW Oregon
    Well...remembering the forum would be helpful wouldn't it. (Which is what I can't seem to remember nor the exact thread name. Sigh.) I *think* it was under flock raising and behaviors???? It was a mega thread with lots of activity each day.

I got to it my clicking on by profile and going to threads subscribed...I've been on it so long I've forgotten the exact details...just clicked on it. :p

4. Lady of McCamley

Mar 19, 2011
    NW Oregon

FOUND IT. Nevermind. (Looked in back ovations and it was listed). The actual title is
    Old Fashioned Broody Hen Hatch A Long and Informational Thread. Re-subscribed to it, so I'm good. Thank you!

casportpony likes this.
  5. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    Lady of McCamley likes this.
  6. Lady of McCamley

Mar 19, 2011
    NW Oregon
    @casportpony

Yes. Yes. Sheesh. The memory thing, ya know? Trying to search and can't remember the exact title, nor the forum. Bookmarked so I don't have to try to think anymore. (brain freezing up now).

7. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    I cheated, lol, I googles "old fashioned broody hen thread" and it was at the to of the search. :)

Lady of McCamley likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by